Sunday, November 4, 2007

4 Month Check-up

Well, the boy has survived another doctor appointment...shots and all. In the picture he looks a little scared, but he was actually a real trooper. If the truth be told I think he handled the shots better than I did...I couldn't even watch.

Below are his new stats:
weight: 13 lbs 6.5 oz
height: 25 in
head circumference: 42 cm (I think that means he has a big brain!)

We got the go ahead on giving him cereal, veggies, and fruits. I am really happy about this. The way he watches Dave and I eat, I am beginning to think he has been spending to much time with Floyd...learning how to beg! It can be a little intimidating when you have Waylon on one side and Floyd on the other...you have to keep a close eye on your food.

So here's the story on the Halloween costume. I wasn't going to buy Way a costume. I just couldn't justify spending 20+ dollars on a costume that we was only going to wear for an hour, maybe two. Instead I bought him a Halloween outfit (which I posted pics of last week). Then last weekend I found a pumpkin costume for 10 dollars. When I did the math I still ended up spending close to 20 dollars. What can I say? I am a new mom! The pictures are in the photo album.

We bought new batteries for our video camera. Hopefully next weekend we will have video to put on the blog.

1 comment:

Amanda Lamb said...

Rea is jealous that Way got to have a real costume. She says, "Man, your mom is so cool, Way! My parents are big scrooges. Harumph!"